The question of today’s blog is: “10 Things You’d Tell Yourself Before You Started Blogging…”
Let me preface that I am not a professional blogger and I do not plan on becoming one. So, this question is probably best for other bloggers, such as Helene In Between.
But! I will still write some since I am doing this challenge.
- This is supposed to be fun. Don’t turn it into a burden.
- Write for yourself.
- Do you find this interesting? No. Then don’t write about it.
- Blogging has its own community. Don’t feel afraid to join in.
- This isn’t your job. This is your hobby. So, enjoy it.
- Post at least weekly.
- Did I mention this is supposed to be fun?
- Add photos!
- Your blog is public. Be kind to yourself and the future you.
- Just because nobody is reading it doesn’t mean it’s not important. Remember Tawny, you love writing for the sake of writing.